Las Vegas info Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Las Vegas info Forum

Open Views, Rooms, travel, experiences, buffets, fun, excitement, gambling, poker,

2 posters

Las Vegas High Speed Rail!

strevel

Las Vegas High Speed Rail! Empty Las Vegas High Speed Rail!

Post  strevel Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:09 am

Las Vegas is the most fantastic place on the earth to visit! There is fun, excitement, games, shows and buffets all day long all year long!

High Speed rail will allow the millions of people in SoCal to have access to Vegas without the limitationsof a freeeway. ...sometimes called the "parking lot that stretches to LA! Smile

Check out this info below. I found it very interesting and thought provoking.

http://www.kolotv.com/southernnevadanews/headlines/High-Speed_Rail_One_Step_Closer_to_Nevada_118696984.html

Thanks,
    Don

RWH
    RWH

Las Vegas High Speed Rail! Empty Re: Las Vegas High Speed Rail!

Post  RWH Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm

strevel wrote:Las Vegas is the most fantastic place on the earth to visit! There is fun, excitement, games, shows and buffets all day long all year long!

High Speed rail will allow the millions of people in SoCal to have access to Vegas without the limitationsof a freeeway. ...sometimes called the "parking lot that stretches to LA! Smile

Check out this info below. I found it very interesting and thought provoking.

http://www.kolotv.com/southernnevadanews/headlines/High-Speed_Rail_One_Step_Closer_to_Nevada_118696984.html

Thanks,
    Don

Come and ride that little train that is rolling down the track to the junction....Petticoat Junction.

(Hi Chuck..just wanted to post something new for you to see when you do your daily checks of the site.)
    strevel

Post  strevel Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:20 pm

This is where it grabs me. I want Las Vegas to continue to pull out of the temporary slump. Housing is starting to rebound in Vegas.

However, I think of the tax money we spend and the fiscal credibility of a nation. i AM THE KIND OF GUY THAT WOULD BE HAPPY TO DO ALL THAT i ACCOMPLISH ON DIAL UP, WIFI AT A COFFEE SHOP, ETC... I do not want or need really expensive things. That nature makes me happy to the point of jumping up and down over the monorail, and,,, equally, cautious of the cost.

They say that it will be 8 Billion. Later after cost over runs, etc... it'll be 50 billion.

D XVI

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:49 pm